The EIPTN is celebrating 10 years helping to share and exchange best practice and innovation in teaching and learning activities to meet the challenges of understanding the nature of intellectual property. Building on the success of previous conferences, we are delighted to announce our 10th annual conference.
We are a vibrant network of individuals from across Europe, formed in 2007, to forge practical links between IP teachers, academics and institutions. We have over 400 members from more than 50 world-leading institutions who develop dynamic, useful solutions for teaching IP. The themes for this year’s conference include:
- New approaches to IP education
- Applying ancient and modern thinking to IP education
- Multi-disciplinary approaches to IP Teaching
- EUIPO and EPO materials workshop
- The future of education
- Nordic approaches to IP education